Thursday, October 10, 2013

When enough is enough...
“Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.”
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
 
This week has been an absolute anxiety sickened time!...I have never witnessed so much anxiety around me! What was going on!? Tears were streaming left right and centre and people showed different sides to them that I had never ever seen before! I did not know that anxiety can have such a stronghold on people...which is quite sad! Ok don't get me wrong, I also get my fair share of anxiety but when it affects your entire being like it has done to some of the girls I honestly don't think that it is healthy! (haha says the one who is lying in bed with a fever)
 
Their anxiety, I guess, shows how much they want to achieve and become an OT...but there is a fine line between being overly passionate and being self destructive. Hey, then again, some people are prepositioned and their anxiety is more easily triggered...but is it really worth it to stress so much at the end of the day? Doesn't it consume the beauty of life!?
 
I have great reason to stress as my marks aren't what they are meant to be but it does not help looking back on my failures and  to wallow in them...I need to focus more on my downfalls and find help which came at the right point in time!:) We got a tutor who is an OT that has a great deal of knowledge in store! She is so not judgemental and all she wants to do is help! I really appreciated our session together and am determined to work harder on my theory.
 
I am just going to keep on going as I have this amazing dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment